High Temperature Sealant | RTV Silicone Gasket Maker
XTS 320 High temperature sealant offers high temperature resistant bonding and sealing up to 320°C ( 350°C intermittently ) on most industrial materials including glass, metals, carbon fibre and silicone rubber.
XTS 320 high temperature sealant is neutral cure without acid so will not corrode steel or aluminium and has no vinegar like smell.
XTS 320 has a NATO stock classification NSN 6850-99-519-6905.
Industrial applications include:
• Weatherproofing and insulating cable connectors & high voltage equipment
• Oil, chemical and high temperature sealant / gasket maker
• Sealing high temperature flues, ductwork and chimneys
• Non corrosive heat resistant sealing on aluminium and other metals
• Weatherproofing and coating offshore and pipeline components
Available in South East Asia, Singapore, Malaysia and Phillipines from our Technical Partner and Distributor:
|Colour:||Orange / Tan|
|Cure Time:||24 hours per 3mm|
|Tack Free:||15 minutes|
|Shelf Life:||12 months in dry conditions @ 20C|
|Hardness Shore A:||35|
|Tensile Strength:||28 kgf/cm2 ( 2.8 Mpa )|
|Temperature Range:||–55 to + 320 C ( 350 intermittent )|