SEALANT, ADHESIVE AND GASKET MAKER
XTS 320 High temperature sealant offers temperature resistant bonding and sealing up to 350 C on most industrial materials including glass, metals, carbon fibre and silicone rubber.
XTS 320 has a NATO stock classification NSN 6850-99-519-6905.
Industrial applications include:
• Weatherproofing and insulating cable connectors & high voltage equipment
• Oil, chemical and high temperature sealant / gasket maker
• Sealing high temperature flues, ductwork and chimneys
• Non corrosive heat resistant sealing on aluminium and other metals
• Weatherproofing and coating offshore and pipeline components
|Colour:||Orange / Tan|
|Cure Time:||24 hours per 3mm|
|Tack Free:||15 minutes|
|Shelf Life:||12 months in dry conditions @ 20C|
|Hardness Shore A:||35|
|Tensile Strength:||28 kgf/cm2 ( 2.8 Mpa )|
|Temperature Range:||–55 to + 320 C ( 350 intermittent )|